Saturday, June 30, 2018

ATC cute

Hello friends,

Welcome back to my another card of the day.

This is my first ATC (artists Trading cards) is a conceptual art projects generally of size 2. 5 inches x 3. 5 inches

Trying this card is simply out of my comfort zone as I'm a cas lover. But I'm pretty happy with the outcome keeping things simple and clean. So without further ado, let's go for the show off,







For this card, I used  itsy bitsy berry splash and alcohol inks for BG ; splattered and sponged the edges roughly with gold alcohol inks. Handwritten the bold sentiment smile using sakura white gelly roll pen then made a division using a black stripe of cardstock. 

Heat embossed grid stamp from Kaiser crafts at bottom right corner diagonally. Then handwritten the rest of the sentiment ( happiness looks gorgeous on you). The letters on you and fussy cut and adhered using foam tape. I used a left over happy little face from my previous card(here) for the letter O.

Finished the card by adding some blings over the black strip to add feminine touch. 

Hope you all liked my card.

I'm playing along the following challenges,

Happy little stampers  June ATC challenge of theme Smile

Just us girls '''anything goes challenge"





Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

Cheers!!!

Raga.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I do love ATC's. Thanks for joining in at both HLS ATC and JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..contrast ofgrungy BG and cute face balanced so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely grungy mixed media ATC Raga. Super background. Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC. Thank you for playing along with the HLS ATC Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!