Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Amazing in everyway

Hello crafty peeps,

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today I have a stenciled cas card to share with you all. Yup, I used a stencil from Itsy bitsy store which sits idle so far as I din't hold any inks then. Now I do have some distress inks (via my recent wins) in my stash so I could explore my creativity using it. Without further delay, let's go for the show off,






For this card, I sponged through my stencil at top left corner of a black cardstock using distress oxides ink. Then I could see the design resembles a butterfly for me so I tried to highlight the same using my embossing pen and heat embossed with wow pearl white embossing powder. Finished my card using a chip board sentiment by adding glossy accent for the same to add interests and embellished with a rhinestone & a pearl jewel. Then mounted the black cardstock over  white cardstock. Ta Da My card is ready. Hope you all liked my card.

I'm playing along the following challenges

Calling all sistahs encouragement challenge (inspired by photo as well as colours)


Casology challenge of theme pearl


Watercooler wednesday challenge of theme all about occasions (this card is versatile as it can be used for birthday/friendship day/ mother's day)


Inkspirational challenge of word prompt Power (
Butterfly is the power of air, the ability to float upon a breeze. It is known for its darting flight; thus, it represents the mind and our ability to change it when necessary.)


Butterfly challenge with the letter M (a butterfly, Medium blue)





Thank you for stopping by.  Happy crafting.

Cheers!!

RAGA.


21 comments:

  1. Oh Raga, this is very creative. I love how you saw a butterfly in this design and then went ahead and highlighted it! Your creativity is blooming with every card and thus one you have used our colours and photo with style. You are amazing and we are so pleased you joined us again at Calling All Sistahs, wait until you see our new challenge graphic on the 18th, it is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..thanks so much Sandie for your wonderful appreciation. You really made my day πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜˜.

      Delete
  2. Wow... this looks awesome! Beautiful use of the stencil and the dark colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shauna for your kind wordsπŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ’•.

      Delete
  3. Wow!! Raaga! This is a stunner. I love the beautiful creation. Thank you for playing along with us at CASology this week.Happy Crafting. Hugs-Bharati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bharati for your lovely appreciation πŸ˜‡πŸ’•❤️.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lynda. You are so kind πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ˜

      Delete
  5. Certainly does look like a butterfly and you have enhanced it perfectly to show up on the page even more. Thank you for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me thi week.Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mrs A for your kind appreciation πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ’•.

      Delete
  6. Such an eye-catching card, Raga! I love the way you have used the stencil and changed it up to become a butterfly! Well done! Congratulations on winning some distress oxides! They are so much fun! Enjoy paying with them! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen for your kind appreciation πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜.

      Delete
  7. The pattern is stunning against the dark base! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jacquie for your sweet appreciation πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜

      Delete
  8. Ever so eye-catching and effective. Love the different shading and depth. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Janet for your lovely appreciation!!πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜‡ I'm so glad you loved it πŸ˜‡

      Delete
  9. The soft colors on the black makes a stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful way to use your stencil, Raga. The distress oxide inks work so beautifully on the black background and highlighting the one area of the stencil certainly does expose that "hidden" butterfly. Great work! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!