Saturday, June 30, 2018

Cas smile card

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're enjoying your weekends.

I have two cards on smile to share with you all today.

Here we go,





I had some leftover happy faces made out of Quilling stripes from my previous card ( here). So thought to give them a frame and made a super cas card.

I sponged the background with distress ink and arranged my happy little faces and placed over a fussy cut polaroid frame using foam tape. Finished my card using my handwritten sentiment. Isn't it cute?

I'm playing along the following challenges

Happy little stampers cas challenge of theme Smile


AAA card challenge of theme "use a frame"


Just us girls 'anything goes challenge'




Please do check out my next post for my second card.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. Cheers!!

 Raga



9 comments:

  1. Superb...I always love your unique ideas and execution 💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet! Love those framed little faces and all that lovely empty white space. Super CAS card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards and HLS CAS challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this card! I love it! Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this card !! Loved those happy faces peeking through a frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card, especially as you made it from leftovers! Love the handwritten sentiment, I thought it was a stamp!
    Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! The perfect CAS card and perfectly matched to the theme of our challenge.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS CAS.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply adore the quilled faces that you used in your previous card. Great idea to use those extra faces. I love the way you have put it together while keeping it CAS.
    It would be great if you spare your time to visit my blog.
    https://thecreativetwins.blogspot.com/
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest. Adore the polaroid feel and the sweet faces. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card did make me smile ... beautifully CAS and fun. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!