Friday, June 8, 2018

Ewesome Smile

Hello Friends,

Happy Friday everyone. Today I have an ewesome cas birthday card to share with you all. Here you go,




I hand drawn the image and coloured partially using water colours and pencils. I used die cut sentiment which my friend Ishani shared with me. Added glossy accent to my sentiment. Ta Da my card is ready 😀. Hope you all liked it. 


I'm entering my card into the following challenges,


Happy little stampers cas challenge of theme Smile


AAA card Birthday challenge


Paper players challenge


CASology challenge of theme Farm


Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!

Raga.






12 comments:

  1. So cute ! Your hand-drawn image looks Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pooja. It's so kind of you 😇💞💓

      Delete
  2. Oh such a delightful smile on the sheep’s face! Thanks for linking up and joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations and the HLS CAS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raga your sweet smiling sheep is adorable! Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You drew the image?! How cute it is and I really like the extra shine on the sentiment! Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Raga - great job on the sheep!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little lamb is adorable ... and pairs perfectly with the Smile sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always so impressed with your ability to draw! Your little lamb is absolutely adorable and the sentiment goes so perfectly with it. Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You drew an awesome little lamb! This card is super cute. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a little cutie! Nice work! Thanks for joining AAA Cards Birthday celebrations. Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! I love this! Thank you for sharing with us over at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely and cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!