Saturday, June 9, 2018

Birthday cake

Hello Friends,

Hope you are enjoying your weekends. I'm Raga here to share few more birthday cards with you all. Here you go,





Using Washi tape in my tape is my long-term wish, finally I did today 😉. I hand drawn my image and fussy cut it. Then I mounted the image over the Washi tape ground using foam tape. Finished the card using my hand written sentiment. (Can you see "a" being highlighted purposely to symbolise AAA card birthBir celebration?!!!)

Hope you all liked my clean and simple card.

I'm playing along the following challenges

AAA card challenge of theme birthday






9 comments:

  1. The washi tape is a perfect way to ground your cake. Super card! Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of washi tape. Beautiful CAS birthday card. Thank you for playing with AAA Cards for our 4th birthday challenge. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful..ur handrawn cake is stunner..loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, such a great design. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anaother great creation, love thes CAS versions! Thanks again for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous idea to put the cake on the washitape. Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. You are truly talented.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!