Sunday, June 24, 2018

Rainbow's treasure

Hello lovelies,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekends. Today I wanna share with you all my CAS make of different technique(for me atleast).

Puddles are the rainbow's treasure 😁. You heard me right. Yes my kids are biggest fans of peppa pig series. And so I thought of making a card with rainbows and puddles. Here you go,




For this card, I made the circle BG using my ruler which holds circles of different sizes so it was easy for me use my ruler as stencil to create the spotlight BG. As usual image is hand drawn by me.  I fussy cut my image and placed over the stenciled circles and did partial colouring on spotlights. Finished my card using my handwritten sentiment. Hope you all liked my card.

I'm playing along the following challenges,

AAA card challenge of theme geometrics


CASology challenge of cue card Jumpy


( I was inspired by "Nee varum Pothu" song from Tamil movie" Mazhai. Indian actress Shreya's energetic rain dance to the drum beats to co-ordinate puddle jumping sound is so pulsating)

Below is a small video presenting puddle beats from that song. Hit the play button to watch.







Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!

RAGA.




10 comments:

  1. Such a fun card and you’re so talented drawing your own images. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks so much Jane for your Lovely appreciation. It means alot to me. 😇💕😍

      Delete
  2. Hey nice song Raga.. I love that song.. BTW are u a tamilian ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse. I can proudly say that i'm a Tamilian.💕😍💖

      Delete
  3. Your hand-drawn images and handwritten words make your card unique ! Loved the use of ruler as stencil too :) keep the good work going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun design! I love this spotlight technique! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors in your card are super happy and rainbow inspired! I'd jump in the puddles too :) I actually own a rainbow umbrella just like that. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are so talented drawing your own images! Wish I had your skills! Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another brilliant card. What a sweet image and so neatly and finely drawn. SUPER. You should become a design team member of challenge blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love the sentiment and how neatly you write.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!