Monday, June 11, 2018

Dandelion smiles

Hello Friends,

Happy Monday everyone. Today I have a beautiful encouraging cas card to share with you all. Let's go for the show off,






For this card I hand drawn the dandelion image and masked it to stamp my background pattern using distress inks. Then finished my card using my handwritten sentiment.

Later I added few more layers to my background using different shades of distress inks which you can see below,



I just love my card both ways, so sharing with you here. How do you like? Single layered BG or Multiple layered? Please let me know in the comments section below.

I'm playing along the following challenges,

Color throw down challenge


Calling all sistahs photo inspiration challenge ( the pattern reminds me of dandelion by nature and I was inspired by the colours too)


Happy little stampers June cas challenge of theme Smile


Case this sketch challenge


Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!

Raga.









10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pooja!! So sweet of you!!😇☺️💕

      Delete
  2. This is lovely, I really like that you had drew the flower and like the mix of this soft flower with grid. The whole card has a lovely serene feel to it.
    I like it best with one single layer! Thanks for joining Calling All Sisthas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandie for your kind appreciation!!. It really means alot to me. 😇💕☺️

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leigh. I'm so glad to know you loved it 😇☺️💕.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! And the fact that most of the card is your own handiwork just makes it even more special. Thanks for playing at the HLS CAS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jane for your kind appreciation. It really means alot to me. 😇💕😍

      Delete
  5. I'm so impressed that you hand drew the dandelion and the sentiment. I'm also disappointed because I wanted to buy the stamp. :D Thank you for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge. Hope you'll play along with the new one starting on the 18th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. thanks alot Heather for such wonderful love😍😍😇😇. I'm so glad to know you liked it.

      Delete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!