Sunday, July 8, 2018

Floral frame

Hello lovelies,

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you are all doing good. Life becomes so busy with my kids as they starts going to school, yes summer vacation is over and so facing lots of homeworks,tests , competitions such that I hardly get time for my crafting.

Today I'm sharing a simple and quick cas card to share with you all which I made last night while everyone was sleeping. I dedicate this card to my son as he is having his birthday falls on 18th of this month July. I hope to make a very special birthday card for him in the upcoming days.  Let's go for the show off,








I used water splash technique for my frame. The floral image was given by my friend Ishani, I hand draw the leaves and handwritten the sentiment. Hope you all liked my card. 

I'm playing along the following challenges,

AAA card challenge where the theme is 'use a frame'


Less is more Olive and Tangerine colour challenge


Time out ''inspired by word" challenge




Cas Mix up challenge 



Addicted to stamps and more cas challenge






Stay tuned for an interesting interactive card that I made for my little munchkin.😍🤩

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers.

Raga












15 comments:

  1. WOW! I love your frame and your handwriting is beautiful. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple but beautiful card. Love that it fits so many challenges perfectly. Pleased to see that AAA Cards is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple and beautiful card, Raga. I love your splashed frame. The hand done leaves and sentiment are such a wonderful touch - personal and lovely. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous CAS card and the splash technique looks great on the frame. What a pretty die cut flower that you've coloured and great handwriting on the sentiment and the leaves. Thank you for joining us at The CAS Mix Up Challenge x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic CAS design Raga! LOVE how you've used your splash background to create the frame ... it's awesome! And the sweet, bright flower just pops off all that white space. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous CAS card, Raga! Loving all that glorious white space! Great use of the colours. The splash watercolour frame adds wonderful texture. Well done drawing in your leaves and beautiful hand lettering your sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this splashed watercolor frame, Raga! Your handwritten sentiment is fantastic and the little flower just the right amount of decoration! Wonderful white space too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, Raga! Using 'splash' technique on your frame is so clever! Love your handwritten sentiment! I'm sure your son will love that you made a special card for his birthday. It makes is extra special! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Raga! Your combination of frame sentiment and flower is a fantastic one for a CAS look. For future info we do have a limit of 5 challenges (including our own). Your card is fantastic though and your son will be sure to adore this special make. Thank you for letting us see it at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Raga, so beautifully CAS and I love the delicate frame, and how you kept this slanted. As always, so good to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely CAS design with your pretty flower and water splashed framing! thank you for sharing with us at the CAS Mix Up Raga! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet CAS Smile card, Raga. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful CAS card Raga! It's so elegant - I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that sweet little sentiment you added around the frame! Beautiful CAS card.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!