Monday, June 4, 2018

Sweet memories

Hello lovelies,

Happy Monday to you all. Hope you are all doing good. Today I'm back with a cas card. I made some cards for my little sister who is having her birthday in June and stays far away from me. Also let's see how I was inspired by the cues of some challenges. Let's go for the show off,









AAA card is celebrating their 4th birthday and CASual Friday's challenge is celebrating their 8th birthday also this week's CASology cue is Squiggle. It made to think of tele wire. So I did some internet search and drawn this cutie birthday girl counting her blessings from her friends and relatives who are miles away from her.  Hope this card reminds you of your childhood memories too.

I'm playing along the following challenges

Casology cue card 'squiggle'



AAA card birthday challenge




Cas-ual friday's challenge of theme birthday



Seize the birthday challenge



Less is more one layer card challenge of theme Thinking of you.





Hope you all liked my card. Thank you for stopping by. Stay tuned for next card of the day. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!
Raga.








11 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Just love that image and so perfect for someone who lives far away. Fabulous card. Thanks for linking up and joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jane for your kind wordsπŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ˜.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful one layer, Raga! I love all the white space. Please remember next time that we only allow 5 challenges combined, one being ours. I really love the graphic, clean feel of this card. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nonni for your lovely appreciation πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜. Yes I'll keep it in my mind and I have limit my entries to 5 challenges now. (Edited my post)

      Delete
  3. This is so adorable - and what a wonderful implementation of the challenge cue! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it does reminds me of childhood ! I love your hand-drawn images and take on various CAS challenges ,keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, CAS and striking card. A great take on our challenge at Less is More and thanks for sharing your card with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, great design. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is an amazing card ! Your drawing is so beautiful and so clever! A stunning CAS and OLC card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and fun birthday card. Thank you for playing with AAA Cards for our 4th birthday challenge. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!