Saturday, June 9, 2018

Happy Dancing for you

Hello lovelies,

I'm back with another cas card. My kids are sleeping, so I got some time for my blog post.  Let's go for the show off,






First I created a balloon stencil, then using my own stencil I sponged through distress inks to create vibrant and cheerful bunch of balloons. Finished the card using my handwritten sentiment. ( balloon strings hold half of the Sentiment ' happy dancing 'and purple balloon holds rest of the sentiment 'for you' ).

Hope you all liked my card.

I'm playing along the following challenges,





Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!

Raga.



6 comments:

  1. I always love balloons! And how clever to create your own stencil that works so perfectly. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - how creative making your own stencil - these balloons are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - you are so resourceful! And your handwritten sentiments are amazing! Thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at AHB, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute with the written strings.
    Thanks for joining us again at Craft Rocket.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!