Friday, June 8, 2018

Celebrate Big

Hello lovelies,

Happy Friday everyone. I'm Raga here to show you a modern colourful cas birthday card which I cased from HEATHER CAMPBELL.

Let's go for the show off,







I have no idea of how she made this card. Let me share with you all my version of DIY. 

I cut off fine strips from rainbow coloured cardstocks. Then added glossy accent to it to create interests and dimensions. Then adhered the strips diagonally across white cardstock to look like streamers. Doesn't this give party feel?! Finished the card using my handwritten sentiment celebrate big. Hope you all liked my card. 

I'm joining in the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!!
Raga.




4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love those rainbow splashes of colour! Thanks for linking up and joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is amazing! Fabulously CAS and so very eye-catching! I love it! Thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS birthday card!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!