Monday, June 4, 2018

Brave Birthday


Hi friends,

Welcome back again to see my another birthday card for my little sister who is miles away from me. Let's go for the show off,




Yeah you guessed her right, the brave girl Merida.

 I hand drawn her and stenciled the BG using my own hand made stencil. And the interesting part is her hair. I made her Squiggly hair using quilling strips. Finished the card using my handwritten sentiment. Hope I gave justice to the character. What do you think of my card?! Let me know in the comments section below.

I'm playing along the following challenges.

CASology's cue card squiggle










AAA card challenge of theme birthday (have a brave birthday AAA card challenge and team)







Casual Friday's birthday challenge ( Happy 8th birthday. Have a blast.)








Case this sketch challenge














Create something catchy challenge (inspired by colours)





Seize the birthday challenge


Watercooler wednesday challenge of anything goes theme




Hope you all liked my card. Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!! 

Raga.





13 comments:

  1. Love that hair, very clever use of quilling. Thanks for linking up and joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! One of my favorite movies too! Love the depth of color on the sun rays! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday and we hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! That hair is amazing, as is your background done with a stencil you made yourself - awesome. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely amazing! I can't believe you drew that yourself! And that hair! Oh my goodness! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Raga, I LOVE the way you've created Merida! What a gorgeous card. Your little sister will be "over the moon" receiving it. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this Week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this movie and Merida! Great card. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful hair and Happy card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards Birthday celebrations. Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello again Raga... Thanks for entering another one of your lovely cards into our ‘Happy Birthday’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raga, this is such a cute birthday card. Love the sun rays bringing the focus to the girl. Thank you so much for celebrating our 4th Birthday with us and sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Click through to know today how to make delicate die cuts look fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card! Hope your sister enjoys it! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I loved it! Those hair look superb

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are very talented. Keep up the good work. Thanks for joining the fun at Create Something Catchy Challenges! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!