Monday, June 25, 2018

Happy Faces

Hello Friends,
Happy Monday everyone. Today I have a card to bring smile on your faces. Yes I was inspired by this week's muse card by Kim heggins. Here you go,



These happy faces are made out of quilling. And sentiment is handwritten by me. I was inspired by critters and their expressions on her card. She gave life to them with her beautiful colouring which inspired me alot. Though I don't own any stamps , quilling came to rescue. I'm happy with the outcome as I'm not a quilling person still have it a try. Hope you all liked my card.

I'm playing along the following challenges

This week's muse by Kim heggins




Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!!

Raga.

5 comments:

  1. Very unique take once again ! Those quilled faces look happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! This is so amazing, just love your wonderful card. Your take on my card is over the top fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing, I love how you have done this, totally in awe of your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW this is brilliant, well done with the quilling faces.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!