Monday, June 18, 2018

Love life

Hi crafty peeps,

Finally I got some time to blog post about my third card for the day. Yes, it's all about love and wedding anniversary. Here you go,








This is my version of a card which I got inspired from pinterest. For this card, I used pearl chain for framed circle and hand drawn those flowers with triangular petals on black and red cardstocks, fussycut them and embellished with square rhinestones to the centre. Then Added glossy sheen to the petals and placed those flowers on and inside the frame. Hand drawn the stems and leaf, coloured using watercolor brush pens. Finished my card using my hand written sentiment and chomped off the corners for more interests. 

For me, it looks like a wedding ring in one way as well as the bride and groom framed with pearls which represents wealthy life ahead. 

How do you all like it?! Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm playing along the following challenges,

CASology challenge where the cue is Pearl.


AAA card challenge where the theme is geometrics 


Watercooler challenge of theme all about occasions


Sovushka slavia card sketch challenge




Just us girls color challenge (my Color choice is Green)



Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting!

Cheers!!!

RAGA.




11 comments:

  1. This is a stunner raga..so pretty and simple..loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Raga! Love the pearl frame! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pearl frame! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Your card simply pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely bright colours, Raga. I love the simplicity of your design. Well done. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the pearl frame. Fabulous CAS design. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much all for your kind appreciation. You all made my day. 💕😍💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous , beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous circle frame. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and elegant card!Thank you for playing along at Sovushka Slavia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a funny and sweet card! The sketch is perfectly used! Thank you for your participation from Sovushka Slavia blog.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!