Friday, June 29, 2018

You warm my heart

Hello Friends,

Happy Friday everyone. I have a quick cas card to share with you all today. Here it is,







 I made this card with my own stencil of sugar maple leaf and framed my hand written sentiment inside. Hope you all liked it. I'm playing along @timeoutchallenges where the theme is warm and @aaacardchallenge where the cue is 'use a frame'.

Timeout challenge


AAA card challenge ( I used stenciled leaf  to frame my sentiment)


Less is more challanges where the theme is ''Item from your bits box ( previously I made a masculine card with maple leaf(here) which was hand drawn and fussy cut by me. I was very careful doing the paper cut art so that I would use the negative part as stencil in future. Now it becomes handy to create this super simple stenciling and so elegantly cas card)





Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!!

 Raga.

13 comments:

  1. Super CAS and a super card too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card and beautifully crafted with your own artistry, you are so talented! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on all the challenges you are entering! I love the warm colors of your maple leaf. Wonderful CAS one layer. Thanks for joining us at Time Out and Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what a brilliant and carefully reserved item in your stash box to create the stencil. A CAS-tastic card and full of gorgeous colour. Thanks for joining us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a talented blogger you are and to do such awesome stencil making and calligraphy as well. Keep your touch alive and don't get swayed since your style is so special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is just a most perfect creation for our challenge at Time Out! CAS perfection. I just love it. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you included the sentiment in your fabulous stencil! CAS perfection.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking CAS card ! Love how you made your leaf and the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! love the fall colors and the word stamped inside the leaf...

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!