Monday, May 21, 2018

You are My Sunshine

Hello lovelies,

Happy Monday everyone. Today I have two cards to share with you all back to back. My first is a muse inspiration. I got inspired by Tracey Mc Neely's cute elephant. Here is my take,






Image is hand-drawn by me. Made the gift box and flowers using  pattern paper and crepe paper. Made the basic slider function to pop up cute little elephant wishing her mom. Finished the card using my hand written sentiment.

Below is a small video made using boomerang option in Instagram. Hit the play button to watch my card in action.



I'm playing along the following challenges,

Muse card challenge of tracey Mc Neely's muse this week

Paru's card making challenge's of theme Mother's Day




Uniko challenge of photo inspiration





Hope you all liked my card. Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!
Raga.

15 comments:

  1. A really sweet Elephant and pretty card. It's lovely to see you at our 9th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, my thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brenda for your kind words 😇😊💕.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this sweet, interactive card! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Raga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ardyth for your sweet appreciation 😇😊💕.

      Delete
  3. Adorable elephant ^ amazing presentation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jacquie for your kind words 😇😊💕.

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet interactive card. Beautifully cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen for your lovely appreciation 😇😊💕.

      Delete
  5. Oh Raga.. you have stolen the show at Muse! What an adorable and wonderfully interactive card.. love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweetheart. You are always encouraging 😇😊💕. Glad to know you loved it 😍

      Delete
  6. Lovely cards!
    Thank you for celebrating at our birthday party at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This absolutely adorabel Raga!! Well done! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Raga, love the whole scene, gld to see you at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raga, your card is so much fun! I always love sliding and moving elements on cards - they bring a lot of surprise into every design!
    Your drawing and lettering looks great!

    Thank you for sharing all your creativity with us in the Uniko Photo Challenge!
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!