Monday, May 14, 2018

Party Time

Hello lovelies,

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you are all busy with your own work, and have craftytime then and there. I'm just off from my cleaning mission...phew thunderstorms ( dust storm i can call ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฃ) of yesterday threw loads of dust and made my job more tedious than usual. Anyhow I'm done and got some time to post my card ๐Ÿ˜Œ.
Here you go,







Yes, you guessed it right. It's a birthday card as many of my friends are having their birthdays this month. So it's party time. I took this week's muse of Anita's card as my inspiration. I was inspired by all the elements she used, (streamers, subtle backgrounded base card, bold sentiment and those colours choices).

I made this bubble garland out of confetti (I fussycut the bigger ones though) and finished it using my bold handwritten sentiment. Now it looks like decorated with balloons for my daughter ๐Ÿคจ. How does it look for you?! Let me know in the comments section below ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Hope you all liked my card.

I'm linking my card to the following challenges:

Muse card club challenges of this week's muse is Anita's card


Seize the birthday of anything goes birthday theme.




Watercooler wednesday challenge of theme all about occasions




Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!!

Raga.

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Raga ๐Ÿ˜Š Those look like party decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic and festive card. Perfect for a birthday card, and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great job of CASing Anita's example for this challenge. I love how you've made your banner ropes into balloon shapes and the pastel colours look great. That hand written sentiment is awesome too! Thanks so much for joining our All Occasion Anything Goes challenge at Watercooler Wednesday this week. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations!! Thanks for playing along with us at WWC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous & fun design! Love the colours you chose. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!