Monday, May 28, 2018

Love at first sight


Hello crafty peeps,

Welcome to see my second card. As the title says, yes it's a love themed card. Isn't first love and first kiss gives you thrill ?!! I can see you recalling yours. I'm sure it gives you a sudden excitement even on thinking about it.

Let's go for the show off,







Yes you guessed the couple right, they are Jack and rose from the world fame movie "titanic". You can feel the thrill just like them right? I used buttons for their head, did little paper piecing for rose. Rest of the details are hand-drawn by me. We have only one life that meant to be lived for. So live the moment no matter what life throws at you. 😊

Hope you all liked my card,

Below is a short video of my two cards for the day, enjoy!



I'm playing along the following challenges,

CASology where the cue card is thrill










Color throw down challenge











Addicted to cas code word: sea











Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting!

Cheers!!

Raga.

1 comment:

  1. Raga, this is so creative and I love your thought process! Beautifully done!
    Thanks for playing along with over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!