Monday, May 7, 2018

Look up to you, mom

Hello friends,

Today,I have a super quick mother's day card in cas style to share with you all. Here you go,






Baby giraff and Mumma giraff are hand drawn and coloured by me. Finished the card using handwritten sentiment," I look up to you mom"
I love my mom's specifically for her boldness. Though, I'm far away from her, her bold consoling words echoes in my mind during hardtimes. She is amazing and so active amidst all hardships. I can always look up to her. This card is for my mom. I wish Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers😊. My little daughter also made a card for me😍. Here it is,





Hope you all liked my card. Here I attached my hand-drawn image for your reference.




I'm playing along the following challenges,

CASology challenge where the cue card is Jungle.


Timeout challenges where the theme is 'Wild'


Paru's card making challenges where the theme is Mother's Day



Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!

Raga.



12 comments:

  1. I love your giraffe card. It's such a cute design! And it looks like your daughter is following in your crafty footsteps! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. can there be a post filled with love, more than this? Those cards are full of love. The hand drawn giraffes.. wow! You are so talented .. I see a stamp designer in making Raga. And Sri Laya's card.. my heart skipped a beat and went awww.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. sweetheart. So kind of you dear. You know how to make my heart happy😍. Thanks so much Ishu. I'm so glad to know that you loved it. Happy Mother's day.😍😘

      Delete
  3. How adorable. Bravo for drawing it yourself. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Raga! You always have such a wonderful way to express spirit in a card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen. You made my day πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

      Delete
  5. So so cute! The hand drawn images really add to the personal feel of the card. You are great at drawing! Love the CAS style too. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nonnis. You are so sweet to me. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

      Delete
  6. I keep coming across hand drawn images on cards at the moment, I'm so jealous, I couldn't draw to save myself!! This is absolutely adorable and I wish I could get your giraffe images as stamps, you did a fantastic job. And its the perfect Mother's Day card too. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute!! Your drawings are brilliant! You should approach stamp companies for designer opportunities!
    Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Paru. So glad to know you liked it. Yes I need to go long way πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

      Delete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!