Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Interactive Card

Hello friends,

Today I come up with an interactive card to share with you all. Yes, I love to make interactive cards and this time tried something different from my usual cas style cards. Let's go for the show off,




This tent card is out of inspiration from pinterest. You can see the detailed tutorial here and here.


I have prepared a tag and kept inside a pocket that I made to the backside of the card for message. This card is pretty much easy to do. If I can do, you also can do 😊. 

I made that quilled puppy peeking from pot, to swing to make it interesting and interactive. Below are some close-up shots and a small video of my card in action 😊.




Small Video that I created using boomerang option in Instagram.




Finished the card using handwritten sentiment "I wuv you Mumma". This card is for my mom😊. Hope you all liked my card. 

I'm playing along the following challenges:








Water coolers challenge of anything goes theme:


Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!

RAGA. 








19 comments:

  1. Wow, how nice is this?! I like it so much.
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lia for your kind words 😇💕.

      Delete
  2. So adorable! Lot of work you've put in Raga, with such neat quilling.. I did't know you quilled?! And the heart shape with pearls.. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ishani. So kind of you to visit my blog for leaving me such lovely comments 😇💕.

      Delete
  3. So pretty with all those pearls and just perfect for our 'Fancy Folds' theme at Allsorts this week, my thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brenda for your sweet appreciation 😇😊💕

      Delete
  4. What a fabulous card - love your little character!

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super creation and a great style of fold, love the really cute doggie and all the pearls.
    Thank you for joining our 'Fancy Folds' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely creation
    thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachelle. So kind of you. 😇😊

      Delete
  7. Fabulous card, just perfect for my theme over at Allsorts, thanks for sharing;-))m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mervi. So sweet of you 😇😊.

      Delete
  8. cute quilled dog and you have created a beautiful tent card. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable interactive card, Raga! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raga thanks so much for sharing your quilling talents with us at the All About Occasions - Anything Goes challenge this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Your Mother's Day card is so special with that sweet quilled puppy and all the beautiful details you've added to this tent card. Thanks for the videos and links too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card! Your work makes me want to take up quilling. I love that puppy!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Scrap! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is just adorable!! The quilled puppy is so precious! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!