Monday, May 21, 2018

Mother's day card

Hello Friends,

Welcome back. This is my second card for the day. It's a clean and simple card. My mother is fond of copper cookware and has a great collection also the cue at CASology this week is "copper", so here is my take



I made these copper utensils ( ladles) using ice cream sticks and painted them using fevicryl pearl metallic copper paint. Hand written the sentiment you are amazing. Can you notice Ma(mother) in the word amazing is being highlighted?!

Did you know drinking water stored in copper vessels is good for your health? I have seen my mom doing so. 😊

Hope you all liked my card.

I'm playing along the following challenges

CASology where the cue word is ''copper"










Paru's card making challenge of theme Mother's day








Creative fingers challenge blog of always anything goes theme

Scrapping for fun challenge of theme ladies








Addicted to cas: code word mum or mom












Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting.

cheers!!

Raga.

13 comments:

  1. I'm just blown away! This is such a wonderful design and so incredibly clever! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel for your kind appreciation 😇😊💕.

      Delete
  2. Wow! You made those utensils yourself. I'm impressed. Wonderful take on our cue word. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers! You made those from popsicle sticks...very talented! This is great and I love your sentiment too! Thanks for sharing at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, love your design!
    thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Please remember to follow us
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card which makes me smile!
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Thank you for playing at Scrapping4fun challenge.
    Hugs xx
    DT Meena Herale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. I love how you highlighted ma :)
    Thanks for playing along Scrapping4Fun Challenges!
    Hugs
    Spardha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great and awesome card it’s very different. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have created a beautiful mothers day card. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun Challenge blog.
    Dt - Vidhi Jadeja

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful layout and I love your ladles/spoons! So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing take on the challenge Raga!! I just love the cute utensils!Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!