Thursday, May 10, 2018

Quilled swirl roses

Hi friends,

This is my second post of the day. I'm not a Quilling person but all my friends surrounds me does Quilling and may be this card is the outcome of inspiration from them😊. Simple but elegant card , here you go





These swirled paper roses are quite simple to make. All you have to do is to take a strip and make a tight coil, pinch it and then let it free by placing inside small hoop (I used a small water bottle lid). Fasten the coil with glue once it gets into shape. For leaves i used basic quilling techniques. Ta Da..my pretty quilled floral card is ready. Hope you all liked my card. I'm so glad today as I have learnt a new technique(for me it's new)😊.

I'm playing along the following challenges:

Cupcake inspiration challenge of theme florals


Timeout challenges of theme Inspired by words

Calling all sistahs photo inspiration challenge


Double D challenge of theme may flower challenge





Thank you for stopping by . Happy Crafting. 

CHEERS!!

RAGA.

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers raga..loved your card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear for your kind words πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•.

      Delete
  2. Oh girl.. fabulous card and those vortex coil flowers are out of the world. Beautiful card, the handwritten sentiment is so lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ishani. So kind of you dear πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ€—.

      Delete
  3. VERY pretty!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘May Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, you may not do this often but you rocked it here, the flowers look great and a lovely sentiment. Fab to see you at Calling All Sistahs and Time Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. that's so sweet of you Sandie. You made me smile all over my face. Thanks so much πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•.

      Delete
  5. Your quilling card is as stunning as your hand drawn card. You have such talent. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joyce for your lovely appreciation πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š.

      Delete
  6. Love your quilled flowers. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your designs in future challenges.

    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathy for your kind appreciation πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” May Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so good; I always feel that it takes a lot of patient to make these... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Wow! So pretty and perfectly done. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sweet little quilled flowers. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the simple, yet beautiful design of your card! I haven't gotten into quilling yet, but I think it adds wonderful dimension. Thank you for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs challenge!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!