Thursday, May 24, 2018

Floral blooms

Hello Friends,

Hope you are all doing well! Today I have a card to show you all with a very cool technique called tissue paper watercolouring which I got inspired from my friend Ishani who is CASEing a series of The legend LOLL's cards. I just follow her footpath to learn more. Thank you Ishani and thank you LOLL for being great inspiration for me 😊. Now let's go for the show off,






You can check out the video tutorial by LOLL here . I replaced the gold embossing with my  white pearl paint by just sponging on the BG gently which gives glittery look . I took Color inspiration from this week's colorthrow down challenge. And floral stamps are from Mudra craft stamps.

I Don't own any kind of dies, so I fussy cut Everything by myself including the frame part.  Finished my card using my hand written sentiment "you inspire me". ( Versatile sentiment that goes with anyone who inspires you). Hope you all liked my card.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Cupcake inspiration challenge












Mudra craft stamps monthly challenge of anything goes theme.








Color throw down challenge












Paper players challenge of blooms











AAA cards inspired by nature challenge.











Stamping sensation monthly blog challenge of theme Close to nature







Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


CHEERS!!

RAGA.

19 comments:

  1. Omg.. What a beauty!! You are full of surprises Raga. You have no clue how touched I am that you are trying the techniques I am CASEing.. and this is a stunner.. The Colors you chose are absolutely gorgeous!! And what can I say about your handlettering .. It looks stamped. Thank you so much Dear!(link it to the Mudra challenge too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear for your enthusiastic words. You are always encouraging me 😇😊💕. You inspire me 💕.

      Delete
    2. Also, Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, hugs - Ishani.

      Delete
  2. Awesome card! I love that background..so pretty. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players, so happy you joined our BLOOM challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laurie for your kind words 😇😊😍. I'm so glad you loved it.

      Delete
  3. So bright and pretty! Thank you for sharing with us this week over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandy for your kind words 😇😊💕.

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful card, I love how you have used the tissue paper. Its sunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aileen. I'm so glad to know you loved it 😇😊💕.

      Delete
  5. Raga this is gorgeous, so eyecatching! I love your background technique and such a great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joanne for your lovely appreciation 😇💕😊. I'm so glad to know you loved it 😊.

      Delete
  6. Raga... thank you, thank you, thank you! I loved your background so much that I went watched the recommended videos! Fabulous technique...can't wait to see if I have tissue paper in the house. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww..you made my day Eliz. I'm so glad that you loved it 😇😇😊💕😍.

      Delete
  7. Loving the bold colours and the pretty bloom. Thanks for joining in with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raga, what a wonderful card. Love the background you created and a bright red flower against it. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Join in our 4th Birthday Celebration at AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lovely take on CASing a card and glad to see you taking up challenges and inspiring many more !
    cheers
    Thank you for playing along Mudra challenge#21
    CT Mudra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb!
    Thanks for playing along Mudra Challenge 21.
    Ruchi DT- Mudra Craft Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so so pretty, love your colours and technique. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card!!! Love the vibrant colors! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!