Monday, May 14, 2018

Light House

Hello friends,

I'm back again with one more card to share with you all. Yes, Meanwhile my family members enjoying their meals, I got some time to write this post. It's one layer card with my hand drawn image dedicated to all my friends who guides me to grow whenever I feel lost. Let's go for the show off.





For sea and beaming light rays, I used distress inks. And for light house and ground i used grey water colour pens. Finished the card with my hand written sentiment and made some details with white gelly roll pen to create depth. Hope you all liked my card.

I got another task to prepare speech for my daughter's show and tell competition in Hindi ( It's bit challenging for me because I don't know the language ๐Ÿคจ). I'm signing off now and will be back with another card soon. Until then bye bye.

I'm linking my card to the following challenges:

CASology Marine theme










Less is more Color challenge








Color throw down challenge











Happy little stampers one layer cas card challenge












Fusion card challenge of theme The Harbour










Repeat impressions blog challenge of theme single layer card.

Paper girls challenge blog of theme Friendship


Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting.

Cheers!!!

Raga.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Raga! Love the drawing - and your sentiment letting is awesome! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen for your lovely appreciation ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•.

      Delete
  2. Hi Raga, what a lovely card. The sentiment and the image go so excellently well. Love the ink blending. Very nice take on the cue word. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week. Happy crafting. Hugs-Bharati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bharati. I'm so glad you loved it. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

      Delete
  3. A beautiful scene, beautiful sentiment and a CAS-tastic design using our colour combo so perfectly too. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandie for your sweet appreciation ��๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  4. Very nice. Great use of the colors and loads of white space just like they like it at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful CAS design! So glad you joined us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! Your drawing is fabulous and the sentiment is so sweet!! Also your handwriting is perfect for the sentiment; love it! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather for your kind words. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

      Delete
  7. I'm so impressed that you created this beautiful scene on your own! Fabulous coloring and details, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful hand drawn image - love the CAS design! So happy you linked this up to The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful scene, Raga! I love your CAS design and beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW ! Absolutely beautiful CAS card. Love your combination of challenges, totally perfect. A fabulous take on our colour combo and I love your amazing skills in drawing. Your handwritten sentiment is gorgeous too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful clean card! I love the inking/coloring! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation! So perfectly CAS! Thank you for sharing with us over at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!