Thursday, May 10, 2018

Blue-tiful Peonies

Hi lovelies,

Happy Thursday everyone. Today I have two floral cards to share with you all back to back of two different styles that I tried for first time. Let's go for the show off,







This is a one layer card. I directly drawn the image on the base cardstock and watercoloured them. Finished my card with handwritten sentiment and with some clear rhinestones. Hope you all liked my card. Please do check out my next post to see the second card I made for the day😊.

Below is my hand-drawn image for your reference.



I'm playing along the following challenges:

Cupcake inspiration challenge of theme florals:

AAA card challenge of tic-tac-toe game challenge(i chose middle three elements vertically: friendship, one layer, blue)


Time out challenges of theme "Inspired by words"

Calling all sistas challenge of photo inspiration



Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!

Raga.



12 comments:

  1. You make my jawdrop with your perfect drawing skills.. why aren't you making stamps..I wonder. I hope someone sees this and gets back to you to make stamps for them. Beautiful OLC and hand lettering Raga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Raga! Thanks for joining the Double D, "May Flower" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... another beautiful creation! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘May Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ishani. You are so sweet to me always 😇💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisitely drawn Raga and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. Your hand drawn flower is amazing--you should be making stamps! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a beautiful card - and I LOVE your hand-drawn flower - you are very talented! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card. Your hand drawn flower is Blue tiful!
    You really have some talent. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge May Flowers. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your handdrawn flowers are so beautiful! And I love the blue colour! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful! Love your flower. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card. Thank you for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs challenge! Hope to see you join us on the 18th for a new inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!