Monday, May 28, 2018

Thrilled to bits

Hi there,

Happy monday friends,

Today I have two cas cards to share with you all.
Here you go,




Yeah you guessed it right. It's bungee jumping. Woohoo!!! How thrill it would be?!! One should have hope to take  such a leap.  This cutie bungee jumping boy in the air is hand drawn by me and I used wooden peg for boarding connecting with a cotton cord to that boy's legs. Hope you all liked my card.

See my next post for my second card, Below is a short slider video combining both of my cards. Enjoy!!


I'm entering my card into the following challenges,
CASology challenge where the cue card is Thrill
Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!!

 Raga. 😊

2 comments:

  1. Great card, what a fun idea. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your card, such a fun image it is.
    Hugs
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!