Sunday, October 28, 2018

To the moon and bat

Hello lovelies,

Happy Sunday everyone. Today I want to share another spooky card of mine. Let's go for the show off,


My 3 yr old son poked a scrap paper with pencil and enlarged the hole gradually. I made use of it as a stencil for this irregular shape of space which gives a spooky effect.?! 😉 I distressed the space and fussy cut moon. Added enamel eyes for my hand-drawn silhouette bat and finished off my card with sentiment written on a vellum strip.

Hope you all liked my card.

I'm joining in the following challenges,

AAA card challenge


Casology challenge


Less is more challenge


Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!
Raga.


10 comments:

  1. Spooky and fun card, Raga! You are so clever to use your son's scrap paper as a stencil. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, your son also kind of contributed to this card. I liked the moonlight you have created.
    Hugs
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just brilliant Raga! Love your take on our moonlight challenge, thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and that saying. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I am in love with that background! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spook-a-licious. Your very talented 3 y/o really added to your card. CASology loved it, too. Congratulations on your HM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS spooky card ! What a brilliant idea for you delicious background. Your popped up moon is gorgeous and this little bat so cute. I love its eyes ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shape of your blended background, perfect for the dimensional moon and bat. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!