Saturday, November 3, 2018

Bokeh using vellum

Hello friends,

Happy weekend everyone!! As Diwali ( festival of lights, one of the major festivals of India) is approaching, I made a diwali card.  Fortunately, I was shared some diwali dies (from Ranganjali craft store) by the generous hearts from 'The Creative Twins'. ( Chandhini and Subhashini ) They are my very good blog friends come sisters. Thank you sweethearts for sharing your supplies with me.  Finally, I got some time to play with those dies. So further ado, here is my first Diwali make,




I tried to create Bokeh effect using vellum. Hope you all liked it. Stay tuned for my next Diwali card. 

I'm joining in the following challenges,

Inkspirational challenge



Thank you for stopping by.  Happy Crafting.

Cheers!!

Raga.

9 comments:

  1. I love the bokeh effect you have created, lovely card. The colors are also festive.
    Hugs
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. Your love means alot to me. 😊🤗💕

      Delete
  2. I was excited to see your card. I must tell you, you always amaze me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..that's so kind of you to say so. Thank you dear. 😍😊🤗

      Delete
  3. The Bokeh effect looks awesome Raga. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful diwaDi card, loved the bokeh background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks soft and magical. Happy Diwali. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!