Monday, October 22, 2018

Thankful card

Hello friends,

Happy Monday everyone. Fall is here and it's time to thank someone who is doing wonderful things for you. So I do thank my family and friends for everything ( Please dodo vis my previous post to see a thank you card that I made for my friends). Here is a card that I made using freebies from create a smile challenge blog. Let's have a look,


How generous of this bird to help this small ant. ( Though it's not a big thing for the bird as it's fall 😅). Those who know the story of bird and ant story can understand what I mean here 😀. ( The moral of the story is 'if you do good, it will come back to you' also 'you should not forget those who help you'). I thank my lovely husband for giving me a wonderful and secured life and i'm so grateful for every little things he do. Also I thank all of my friends in this crafting community for helping me grow. 😊💕

I hope this card brings smile on your face. 

I'm joining in the following challanges,


Uniko Challenge


Stamploration october theme and sketch challenge.





Cupcake inspiration challenge


This bird is so versatile that I made one more card just contrast to this fall card. So stay tuned. 

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!
Raga.




13 comments:

  1. Awesome card Raga. I can't recall the story but I loved your card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oho, very cute moral story it is. Thank you for your kind words Anila 😇💕😍.

      Delete
  2. What a cute story behind this card !! Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pooja for such lovely words. 😇💕😍

      Delete
  3. A really sweet card and a nice way of telling thanks. Love your inspiration from this story.
    Hugs
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with the story but regardless you've created a super thank you card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Create a Smile - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute, and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a FUN scene you've created! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!