Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Boo-tiful Day

Hello Friends,

Today I have the honour to be guesting at create a smile challenge blog. Oh my stars!! How exciting it is!! I thank the entire CAS team for this opportunity. The theme for the current challenge is "create your own Background".



I used their awesome freebies as my focal point.
As halloween is approching, I went creating a spooky BG using bubble painting technique. Let's have a look,



The withered tree and the bat over moon are hand-drawn and fussy cut by me. Aren't The monster pumpkins and cute witch bird scared you!? 🎃 Might be mummfied bat( bird) is a hoot or cute?!

Hope you all liked my take and inspired to participate in the current challenge.

I'm joining in the following challenges,


Watercooler Wednesday challenge blog of theme "all about Holidays"



Inkspirational challenge 




Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!
Raga.


10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely awesome raga..love the way u created the background,tree and bat..fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too cute to be scary ;) but I loved the entire Halloween scene and congrats on your guest post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Raga, your bubble technique created a wonderful Hallowe'en sky. Love the colours you've used for all your spooky creatures. Great job hand cutting that gorgeous tree. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the bubble painting BG, spooky card. Use of vellum looks nice in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spooky scene! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fa"Boo"lous card...love your wonderful Halloween scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Raga, your creativity just blooms with every card. There is so much detail here and it all just draws you in to the scary scene, your hand drawing is again so good and using the vellum torn like this really fits in with the theme of the card. So pleased to see you at Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Raga! This is so fun, your background is perfect, and I really like the vellum piece with the sentiment on it. Thanks so much for joining my Happy Halloween blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really well thought out scene. So many fun elements, the bubble technique background looks awesome and the card feels plenty spooky. Fantastic Halloween card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many awesome details and love the bright colors. The mummy bat is totally my fav. Thank you for sharing your card at Dream in Darkness.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!