Friday, October 19, 2018

Comfy circles

Hello Lovelies,

Happy Friday everyone. I made some thank you cards to share with you all. Let's have a look at my today's make,


That little butterfly is me nesting in a comfy crafting circle. So I thank all my wonderful friends in this crafting community who makes me so comfortable and keep my spirit high. Many Thanks to you all for your constant support my dear friends.!! Love you all!!

Note: I fussy cut those circles. 😊

Hope you all liked my card. I'm joining in the following challenges,

Inkspirational challenge,


Timeout challenges 


Uniko challenge


Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting!

Cheers!!

Raga.



11 comments:

  1. I loved your colorful comfy zone ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja. I love to be in this colourful comfy Crafting circle. This community is so amazing 😍😍😍💕❤️.

      Delete
  2. Such a colorful card, and what a lovely interpretation of the word comfort. I admire your different and out of the box ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..thanks alot sweetie for your kind appreciation. I'm so glad you liked it. 😍💕😍

      Delete
  3. Such a wonderfully bright and vibrant background, Raga ... your precisely cut circles and that tiny delicate butterfly really pop against it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my stars!! Thank you so much Anita for your wonderful appreciation. 😇😍😍

      Delete
  4. Brilliant take on the word- comfort. Such a vibrant and cheerful card it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! Love these vibrant and happy colours, I used exactly the same one for my diary this year, they make me feel happy ! And you totally rock fussy cutting all those circles, they pop up so gorgeously over this bright background. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, you fussy cut the circles! You have patience! This is such a cool graphic design. Love the background. Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cheerful card. Your ink blending is delightful and love the interlocking circles. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cheerful, colourful card makes me smile...and the fact that you fussy cut the circles...oh my stars! Talk about impressive! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Uniko and Inkspirational galleries!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!