Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Punctuation Smiley

Hello crafty peeps,

Hurrah!! I'm so thrilled to be guest designing at CASology this week.



Thank you so much Melissa and team for this great opportunity.

The cue card at CASology for this week is 'Punctuation'.



You all may come across puctuation humours and obviously you all know how much punctuation matters! So definitely it's such an interesting cue with lots of possibilities.

Without further ado, let's see my take on this cue,





I used semicolon and parentheses (punctuation smiley) as my focal point with a pop of color (pink). The bold sentiment is handwritten by me. Hope you all liked my take and it's worth to stop by at CASology blog for more inspirations from DTs.

I'm joining in at,

Time out challenge,


Stamploration anything goes Cas challenge



Thank you for stopping by. Many thanks to the CASology team once again for this great honour.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs!

Raga.


12 comments:

  1. I love this a lot !!
    Congrats on your guest post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever and wonderful. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology and also for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too darn cute...love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW so clever and elegant and yes it is sure to make anyone smile!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredibly clever idea. I love this CAS card - perfect for our Challenge at Time Out. Thank you for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....it's brilliant..loved the handwritten smile and congratulations on your GD post !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous contribution to the design team cards, Raga!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun take on both challenges! Love your gorgeous CAS card.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! This is exactly what I was hoping for when I came up with this challenge idea. So clever! So very happy you are the guest this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raga, this is so clever! I love it especially the fabulous pop of pink. So glad to have you as our guest designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge,Your card is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!