Sunday, April 28, 2019

Swinging mermaid

Hello friends,

Today I have one more interactive card to share with you all. Here you go,


Note: click on the image to zoom and see the close up. 😀

Oh yay! Isn't it fun watching the mermaids playing in the sea. They are not fear about the depth?! Loved floating in the turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight, making waves. How adorable! Oh! How much I miss my sister! At times, we have to be like mermaids, not to fear about the depth just take a leap. Hope you all liked my card!

I'm joining in the following challenges.

Time out challenges,


Do all creative, ( my zodiac challenge)


HNDMD Watercolor challenge

Virginia's show and share challenge






 Thanks for stopping by. HAPPY CRAFTING.

Cheers!
 Raga.

8 comments:

  1. Love the thought behind this card, lovely illustration and awesome choice of colors. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed watching those cute mermaids floating in the turquoise sea !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Raga-well this made me smile-such wonderful background to start and wonderful vibrant colours these mermaids are-a joy! And I love they swing-don't we all wish we could do this. This sure is a playful image and I just 100% love it. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....how fun is this swinging card! Love it! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome make

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful interactive card Raga! The scene you've created is so cute and the interactive element is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your card. This is just so adorable. Everything mermaid makes me happy. I love the way they are swinging and grooving! Love the background too! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea and wonderful make of a zodiac card. Fantastic!

    Hugs, Senna (GD Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!