Saturday, April 13, 2019

Rolls are the new ABs ?!

Hello friends,

Hope you are all doing good! If you ever wonder why I have not been heading up lately?! Well, I'm busy as a beaver these days, that I could hardly find time for crafting.

Anyhow, today I wanna share a funny cas card with you all, as it's time for a new challenge over at ATCAS blog this fortnight. Ma-mi is our guest Designer and Susan is our hostess, she chose Humour as the codeword.


Here is my take on the same,


Any pug lover would love this card. Don't they?! Pug is illustrated by me and grounded by ink stenciled BG. Hope you all liked it.

For more inspirations from DTs, kindly hop onto ATCAS blog.

Waiting to see how you are all going  to lnterpret the code word.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!

Raga.

6 comments:

  1. That's a lovely illustration. And a very cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raga, I love your sweet little pug - and that sentiment :-) Made me laugh.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable illustration, lovely card.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your illustration of the Pug is amazing, Raga...I'm so impressed! Love your fun sentiment, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really tickled my funny bone, Raga. The sentiment made me laugh. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful illustration of your pug, Raga. If only that sentiment were true.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!