Sunday, April 28, 2019

AAA cards guest designer

Hello lovelies,

Happy Sunday everyone. Today, I'm excited to share the news that I'm guest designing at AAA cards challenge this fornight. Thanks so much Jane for this opportunity!


It's a sketch challenge with optional twist of shaker card.





I incorporated both in my card! Without further ado, here is my card I inspired from kaleidoscope pattern. 


Life is exactly like a kaleidoscope of colours. Unexpected, ever changing, intricate and beautiful. 

Follow up is my card in action mode.



Hope you all inspired to play along! Thanks for stopping by. 

I'm joining in at modsquad challenge.

Happy Crafting.

Cheers!
Raga.

9 comments:

  1. That is very fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger.

    I've joined your feed and sit up for looking for
    more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderfully vibrant and colourful shaker card Raga and I adore the action shot - how did you do that? Such a fun post and we're so pleased to have had you as our Guest Designer for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! Love the bright pinks with the blues and greys. Fabulous little clip of the card in action - very cool! Thanks for being our GD at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic shaker card andawhwt a lovely message and life. Your card reminds me of childhood and all that time spent looking through kaleidoscopes... The geometric design in stunning Colors team well with the shaker elements. Thank you for guest designing for us at aaacards. Happy crafting. Hugs Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful shaker card Raga..love it:) congratulations for the GD spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on GD post. Love the design and the thought behind this card. Love the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Raga... you never cease to stun and inspire us! I an in awe of your ideas. And I am sure you made this kaleidoscope with your hand. So glad to see you joining us this fortnight. Congratulations and many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you did the stars. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!