Saturday, May 11, 2019

Horizon

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all doing well! It's time for a new challenge at ATCAS this fortnight. The cas queen and my bestie Ishani from Quillish is our guest designer and the talented Toni is our hostess. She chose 'horizon' as code word.


So here is my take,


Hope you all liked it. To see what our guest designer and DTs have created to inspire you to play along, please hop onto ATCAS blog. 

I'm playing along the following challenges,

I love math challenge of theme Infinity,




Thanks for stopping by. 

Happy Crafting.

Cheers.

Raga.

9 comments:

  1. Makes me dreaming of vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful take on the code word, Raga! I love that you created an ocean scene...your details and color palette are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Raga. Love the way you colored the sea and I love the foam on the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I zoomed in and saw that you tore the paper to make the waves, Raga. What a great idea! I love that sentiment as the boat sails away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous summmer card! I wish I could be at the seaside and daydremaing. I love how you interpreted infinty in the perfectly made waves. Thank you for joining us at I Love Math Challenge.
    DT Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!!! Love it!! :o) Thank you so much for sharing your creation in ILMC #13 and HUGE APOLOGIZES for not commenting on your entry earlier. Life... Winner post will be published today on my blog. :o) Big hugs!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!