Saturday, April 27, 2019

ATCAS Hostess - Contrast

Hello friends,

Hope you're all doing good and enjoying your  weekends. Well it's time for a new challenge at ATCAS this fortnight and  I'm so excited to share with you all that I'm hosting the challenge and Kuni is our guest designer. It's an absolute honour and my  pleasure to host the challenge. And I chose 'Contrast' as the code word. As you can think, it's so easy and has endless possibilities.




Follow up is my take on the same.




My sister is blessed with a baby boy and so is the card to congratulate her.

 Our guest designer and our design team members have stunning inspirations for you as well. So please hop on to ATCAS blog to get inspired and play along.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Crafting.

Cheers!!
Raga.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Raga! I love the pop of red against the black background...so striking! Love the sweet sentiments, too!
    Thanks so much for selecting such a fabulous code word for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a thoughtful card, love the concept and the way the card has turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so cute and original~I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea for this challenge, Raga. Your card is so cute with it's big and little shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Raga. You chose a wonderful code word for us, and I just love your take on it. Your sister is sure to be delighted with this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!