Saturday, January 5, 2019

DT at ATCAS

Hello friends,

This is my first DT post at Addicted to CAS challenge( ATCAS) and it's my first design team. I'm so excited to be joining in with all the talented co-crafters( DTs)  there. What a great start of 2019!! Hope it would be a wonderful experience!! Thank you Kylie for this wonderful opportunity!!

First of all, I wish you all a creative and blessed 2019!!

Angie is our hostess and she chose the code word, Snowflake.




Here is my take,


As usual, I love to play with limited stuffs I have!! I think it's quite challenging!! So stay tuned to know how I'm playing ahead as DT! By the way, the focal handwritten sentiment is heat embossed using wow black embossing powder and the snowflakes stamps are from create a smile. 


Here is a close up,



Hope you all inspired to play along. For more inspirations from DTs, please visit ATCAS blog here.

I'm playing along the following challanges,

AAA card challenge





Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!

Raga.

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first design team role !! Loved your CAS take and looking forward to your creations as a DT :) All the beat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Raga akka on your first DT, loved your card, it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Raga... I am sure you are going to rock it... God bless and many more to come.
    Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anila for always being my cheerleader!! 😊😘

      Delete
  4. Congrats Raga and so happy to be your teamie! Your card is so pretty, I love the card base you used and the sentiment is so lovely too! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angie for your kind words 😊😍

      Delete
  5. Hi Raga...Welcome to the ATCAS team! I love your elegant little snowflakes and how you've shown that white space doesn't have to be white! Love your sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome ATCAS, Raga. I'm so glad you could join us for your first DT. Your handwritten sentiment is wonderful and I can see that you will be a real asset to our team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. thanks alot Bobby for your kind words 😊😘

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your DT role! And I love your CAS card - a beautiful take on our challenge theme too! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on joining your first design team, I love your card it is so unusual and so clever, well done. Thanks also for leaving me such a kind and encouraging message x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your first design team...your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the centered focal sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the team, Raga! It's great to have you with us! I love this card. Love the textured paper, and the hand written sentiment and the inking - just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Raga, welcome to the team and so exciting that it's your first design team! I love the gentle white snowflakes against that gorgeous background. The sentiment is perfect, too! Great way to kick off as a DT member
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!