Saturday, January 19, 2019

Friends

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're doing good! I'm extremely happy because my parents are at my place ( Delhi) and we celebrated Pongal(Jan 14 to Jan 17) together! Pongal is a harvest festival dedicated to the SUN God. It's the most popular and four day long festival of South India, mainly Tamil Nadu. This festival is celebrated to show gratitude to the Nature. For more details about this festival click here My Birthday falls on Jan 17 (4th day of Pongal celebration) and it's my parents wedding day too! So it was a triple celebration overflows with joy!! 😀😍 

Coming to my post, the challenge at ATCAS this fortnight is Friends, Jaydee is our hostess and Izzy is our Guest designer.




Here is my take, 


Hope you all liked my card. For more inspirations, kindly hop over at Addicted to cas blog.

I'm playing along the following challenges,
Time out challenge,



Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

Cheers!!

Raga.

14 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Raga... I love how you Incorporated all the logos to make this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous, Raga ! And so clever ! The best way ever to interpret this theme in a CAS way. LOVE it. I'm really happy to be guest designing along with you at Addicted to CAS ! Enjoy your time with your family !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever you are, Raga! I LOVE this card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is brilliant!! I wonder how you colored and blended inks in those tiny squares. Hat's off to your patience and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this. So perfectly CAS and an amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday, Raga. The little images and letters in the colorful squares really accent the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just awesome with cas perfection .. and you are a genius, Raga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so creative p, I adore the take on this and so wonderfully CAS, enjoy Pongal, it sounds fun x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops Raga, forgot to say...thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful. Love how colorful and creative this is. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super how CAS this one is! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh...super creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday, Raga. What a wonderful time to be able to celebrate your birthday! I love your fabulous take on the challenge. CAS perfection.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!