Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Beautiful You

Hello lovelies,

Today I made an awareness card inspired by fellow Crafters to share with you all!

Yes,The cardmakers around the globe(around 26 designers) headed by Milka Gubo are creating thyroid awareness this month through their cards. How awesome! I came to know about Milka through her I love math challenge. I love her cardmaking style and her  favourite quote about life! For more information about the blog hop, kindly do visit her blog, here

I'm not a part of this blog hop, yet i was inspired by the talented crafters participating in the blog hop , especially by my friend Ishani (who is also a part of the awareness blog hop) to make a card to create awareness. I was really moved by the story of some artists out there who(/whose relatives) are touched by this thyroid problem and how hectic their life would be. I feel really sorry for them and hoping they would do better!!

So I kindly request you to visit Milka Gubo's blog to know more about thyroid awareness and hop along as some artists are having giveaways too!

Thank you Milka , Ishani and all the designers for your wonderful contribution to an important cause. I loved all of your cards and you all have inspired me such that I came up with a card, here you go,




Thyroid Gland looks like Butterfly, and blue Paisley ribbon is it's symbol. I used mudra butterfly stamp in my card.  Just like this butterfly coming out from this frame by fluttering her wings in the air, I wish those who suffer from this problem, enormous strength to fight back. Hope you all liked my card.


I'm playing along the following challenges,

The butterfly challenge( theme - you+ Color.- blue + Butterfly)


Stamploration theme and sketch challenge, (used theme and sketch)




Time out challenge,


The Twisted challenge, ( I used my old butterfly stamp and my favourite bubble technique for the mottled green BG. Oldie but goldie! I used my new clear embossing powder for the butterfly and my new nuvo clear drops to add interests! I used 'beautiful' diecut that was gifted by my friend Ishani. I used blue Butterfly in my card.)


Mudra craft stamps  'anything goes' challenge,


Uniko anything goes challenge,



Thank you for stopping by.

Wishing you  all a healthy life!! Happy Crafting!

Cheers!!

Raga.








15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card with a powerful message !! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beauty and a good message that it is endorsing. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week.
    hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful you were inspired by the blog hop Milka organized! It was great to get to participate. I love the clean look of this card and the way you used the STAMPlorations sketch. Wonderful color combo too. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that butterfly looks incredible and so real, your colouring is spectacular!! And really love that blue against the white and green of the background, especially with the graphic frame images. An amazing card, I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and beautiful card Raga. Love your stunning blue butterfly! Great to see it linked up at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch and a perfect card for the thyroid hop.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUch a pretty card and perfect for our animals theme and sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations...I had to look up if a butterfly was an animal...and yes it is..so now I have also learnt something new today! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous, Raga! I love your brilliant color choices and the lovely butterfly! Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card Raga. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh waht a beautiful card Raga! I love that butterfly and its just a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of the card ...thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Butterflies are always a great choice for a card!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful CAS creation with us in the Uniko Challenge #51 Raga.
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!