Wednesday, January 9, 2019

My candy queen's birthday

Hello lovelies,

Hope you are all doing good. Today is my candy queen's birthday and she is turning 7. I made a rainbow card for her incorporating my hand-illustrated birthday girl in her birthday costume. Here you go,


Many more happy returns of the day sweetheart 💕. I wish all your dreams come true 💕😍🎉🍭🍬🍫🎂. 

Here comes a beautiful snap of our little family celebrating our angel's birthday!!


(She knows how to pose! 😉)

Hope you all liked my card. I'm playing along the following challenges,

Cas Colors and sketches,


HNDMD anything goes challenge,



Watercooler Wednesday challenge





Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting.

Cheers!!

Raga

8 comments:

  1. I love your hand drawn girl a lot and her outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your illustration and that rainbow background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the sketch of your daughter! I’m sure she will treasure her special card. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a thoughtful card and gorgeous card. Birthday wishes for your angel !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and how you made the rainbow background. Happy birthday to your daughter, I'm sure she loves the card. Thank you for sharing with us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your drawings are always amazing! Your candy queen must have been quite happy! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! A really effective design. And that cake looks yummy! Happy Birthday to the candy queen. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!