Sunday, December 30, 2018

Favourite time of the year 2018

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're all doing good! Today I have a cased card of mine to share with you all!

Fall is my favourite for three reasons:

1. Shape of the leaves ( especially the maple ones)

2. It's the most colourful season.

3. It is the season to be thankful for! To think of the memories you made together with your friends and family.

So I thought of making a fall themed thank you card at this end of year, 2018 to celebrate the most wonderful persons who play vital role in my life. I made quite some international friends too of same interests this year. I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and comfy friends and I'm so grateful for all the wonderful things you all do! Thank you so much for your generous hearts!!



Without further ado, here is my card,






Hope you all liked my card. I'm playing along the following challenges,

Time out challenge,


Watercooler Wednesday challenge



The twisted challenge ( fall colours + 12 maple leaves)




Inkspirational challenge,


(Here is my cased card.)

Your next stamp anything goes challenge



Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

Cheers!

Raga.

15 comments:

  1. Wow, such a lovely card, love the cute fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card with a cute little critter. It's been an awesome year knowing you Raga. Happy nNew yea to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Raga. I love Autumn too. I love the placement of the image and sentiment and the inking around that adorable little fox. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Raga, I am so thankful we got to know each other-relatively late in this year and yet I love to chat and am enjoying to get to know you-thank you and such a lovely idea to make this card. I adore this design with your soft sponging and choice of colours and what an amazing CASE this is of the original card. So pleased to see it at both Ink and Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card Raga..Love the fresh colors..Happy new year to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little fox nestled among the leaves! And your spotlight background is the perfect foil for your cute little critter. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I like your use of ink and the fun scene you created. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card Raga! cuteness indeed! Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The subtlety of the card is the special thing about it....and the cute fox adds to it..Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely adorable. Love the movement that the leaves give to this card!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Raga, your scene keeps drawing my eye in! The colors are my fave and the card you CASEd is just as fun and inviting. You have a lovely way with scenes! Thank you for sharing your work with us at Ink~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raga, both your original and cased cards are sheer delights! The wee fox, nestled in the soft background and surrounded by gently falling leaves, makes for a scene that generates mega-watt smiles! So thrilled to see this gem in the Inkspirational gallery~
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on getting Top Picks at Inkspirational-we loved your card, a true beauty x

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!