Friday, November 23, 2018

Presents

Hello lovelies,

I'm back to Crafting again after a short vacation to my hometown Chennai for my brother's wedding!we had great time with family and friends!!

As my daughter's birthday is approaching in January , she invited her grandparents, nieces, nephews and all her friends and relatives out there by saying " don't forget to get a gift for me😁😜". So funny of her and so is the follow up card of mine. Here you go,






Hope you all liked my cas take. I'm playing along the following challenges,

Addicted to cas of code word: Presents


Time out challenge 


Uniko challenge 


Cas on Friday challenge of theme use Washi tape on your card!! ( I used Washi tape for the present on my card)

Addicted to stamps clean and simple challenge




Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting!! 

Cheers!!

Raga.



8 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good time at the Wedding Raga and your daughter sounds a sweetie. What a fab card-love the sentiment! And such a pretty pressie! Great to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Raga. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Presence with present !! Isn't it what we all want ? no matter how old we grow ;) loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet sentiment and lovely CAS card.
    Hugs
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, love this CAS card. Fun sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious, must remember this for my next birthday party!! Its a fantastic CAS design and the gold with the red is a fantastic pairing. So very glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your punny take on your daughter's wishes - and the card design is CAS perfection. I especially love the touch of red twine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very dramatic with the black raga, its gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!