Thursday, November 29, 2018

Winter fun

Hello crafty peeps,

My today's cas card featuring new cool buddies stamp set from create a smile stamps set that I won in their last challanges. Here you go,



Close - up shot, 


I created the sentiment backdrop under the vellum overlay using winter fun stamp set from create a smile and the cute snowbaby as my focal point from cool buddies stamp set from the same company. Finished my card with some gold sequins. Hope you liked this cas take of mine.

I'm playing along the following challenges,

AAA card challanges,


Create a smile challenge of theme 'use something new' ( FB group )


Time out challenges,


Happy little stampers November cas challenge




Stamploration November cas challange,


Thank you for stopping by.  Happy Crafting. 

Cheers!!

Raga.




9 comments:

  1. Adorable Raga, such a cute way to use vellum and create dimension on a CAS card....I will have to remember this! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and an adorable card.
    Hugs
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by after posting to AAA cards. This is so pretty! I love the CAS design! Cute sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant way to use vellum! I just love this... I love the sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out! Always great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your happy little snowman! The sentiment behind the vellum looks great and the small sequins are the perfect embellishment for your CAS beauty. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable .... love how you've used the vellum, and the sentiment is really cute! Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper cute!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMP CAS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute! Love that little snowman!

    Thank you for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling snowman. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!