Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Happy Diwali

Hello Friends,

Diwali is here and so I want to share my another Diwali card using ranganjali dies which was generously shared by my blog friends (The creative twins). Thank you sweethearts kindly!
Without further ado, here is my card






Hope you all liked my card. Here is small boomerang video of my card in action.



 I'm joining in the following challenges,

Your next stamp interactive or fun fold card challenge


Thank you for stopping by. Wish you all a very happy Diwali ( festival of lights)!! Happy crafting!

Cheers!!

Raga.

4 comments:

  1. You have made those lantern to shine bright literally !!
    Did you use LED lights behind them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pooja. Thank you so much for your kind words. Happy Diwali to you and your family. 😍😘💕

      Delete
  2. This is genius, Raga akka. It is so appropriate for Diwali-the festival of lights. Love it.
    Hugs
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot lovely for your wonderful appreciation. It means alot to me. You are so kind. 💕😍😀💕

      Delete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!