Monday, September 24, 2018

You've got style

Hello friends,

A quick cas card incorporating origami dress, to share with you all after a busy day. Hope you are all doing well. Well, let's go for the show off,



I chose black and gold combo as autumn is approching. The sentiment is handwritten by me.

I think I have found my style of cardmaking. (Cas with interactive at times in a perky way fully handmade in the sense no stamping no diecuts). What do you think of my style? And what's yours. Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below. Hope you all liked my card.

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges,

Casology where the cue word is "dress"


Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting. 

Cheers!!

RAGA.

5 comments:

  1. Bravo for making your own wardrobe. Very stylish indeed. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cool that you made this dress. I'd like one just like it to wear! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too have got an amazing card making style !! Lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!