Saturday, September 8, 2018

Hope Heals

Hello lovelies,

Happy weekend friends. Hoping you are enjoying as much as I do. Today I have an encouragement card to share with you all which was photo inspired from calling all sistahs. Those cancer awareness ribbon wreath inspired me alot. So without further ado, let's go for the show off,



Close-up shot


As usual everything hand made by me. Can you see the hope ribbon symbols in this design?! Hope you could see. 😀

Below is the same design with black BG for those who can't able to look for awareness ribbons properly.



Hope you all liked my take. I'm entering my card into the following challenges,


Inkspirational challange ( used paper cut design resembling a doily )


CASology challenge



Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!

RAGA.


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the Calling All Sistah's Encouragement Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I loved your take ! So neat cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Raga, this is one amazing card. I have been looking closely at the design and it is so creative! Just amazed by how clever it is. With every card you make I am stunned at how amazing you are. And so pleased you joined us at calling All Sistahs and ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool - your skills are always so amazing! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful, creative design, Raga! I just love this!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic Raga!! Love this so much!! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology! Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very intricate and lovely! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pssst! I told you it was a winner. Congratulations on your HM at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I thought your card was pretty... after seeing how you made it I think it is amazing. Thanks for sharing it. Again... WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much all my dear friends kindly. I'm ss overwhelmed by all of your response. 😇😇💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow... that heart doily is just lovely! So original and sweet. Great combo of the challenges. Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shauna for your lovely appreciation 😇😊💕

      Delete
  12. Lovely cas and colourful card.Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raga, this is an incredible take on the Calling All Sistahs challenge!! Your ribbons form hearts <3 I love it! Thank you for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..you made my day Heather. Thank you kindly 😇😍😊

      Delete
  14. Congrats on winning at Calling All Sistahs, see blog for details, we loved your card x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..thanks alot Sandie the notification. I'm so thrilled to see my card won the challenge among so many beautiful entries. Thanks so much to the entire team for this honour. 😇😍🙏🙏

      Delete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!