Saturday, September 22, 2018

Monster pumpkin

Hello lovelies,

Happy weekend every one. Today I have an unusual card to share with you all. The unique feature is it's shape. Here you go,




I learned to make this star- effect shaped card from YouTube. The digital images from create a smile stamps are watercoloured by me. Those monsters look like pumpkins to me because of the fall colours I chose. What do you think? I added some star sequins and glitter splatters to the ink smooshed galaxy background.

Below is a small boomerang video of my card.



Hope you all liked it.

I'm playing along the following challenges,

Create a smile stamps of theme shaped cards,

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!

Raga.



7 comments:

  1. Such a different shaped card. Your watercoloring looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique shape and lovely coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with our "Shaped Cards" challenge here at Create a Smile. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so creative! Love this 1 Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raga, what a great shaped card! I really love the unique shape you created and the colour palette you made. Monsters pop perfectly on this background. Thank you so much for playing with us at Create A Smile Shaped Card Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, and I love how you build it! Thank you for joining us at the Create a Smile challenge!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!