Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thinking of you

Hello crafty peeps,

Happy Thursday everyone. Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you all incorporating my hand drawn illustration as usual. Here you go,




I distress watercoloured my illustration. Hope you all liked it. I'm entering my card into the following challenges,

Less is more Color challenge,



Just us girls challenge of theme hand drawn elements



Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge "pop it up"


Case this sketch challenge

Addicted to stamps and more cas challenge





Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 


Cheers!!

Raga.









9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Raga, the water colouring is superb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful ! Loved the color combo of hot pink with black !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this simple card, lovely illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raga, I LOVE your hand-drawn illustrations! I think your drawings would make for awesome stamps...perhaps something for you to consider. Colours, design...beautiful! Thrilled that you shared your creativity in the Just Us Girls gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Raga ! Your card is a master piece and your hand-drawn illustrations are striking ! A fabulous take on our challenge and thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in awe of your hand drawing skills, you have a real talent! Love the pop of pink in your design, perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful, love the simple but bold design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Great drawings! Thank you for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!