Saturday, September 29, 2018

Hello Autumn

Hello friends,

Today I have a stamped card to share with you all. Let's have a look,






The florals are from craftyscrappers' sending sunshine stampset. I kept the florals as my focal point and created the textured stripes as BG using tissues and watercolors. Also added vellum circle and dry embossed circle fussy cuts behind my florals for interests. Placed a twine bow and gum drop embellishments for added beauty. Hope you all liked it. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges,

Just us girls challenge of theme stripes


Addicted to stamps and more 




Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting. 

Hugs! 

Raga.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! Love your stripes! Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,great colors and fab design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card...love those beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!